Denne uges inspiration
The Lucky feat turns Disadvantage into Super Advantage.
It says “Whenever you make an attack roll, an ability check, or a saving throw, you can spend one luck point to roll an additional d20. You can choose to spend one of your luck points after you roll the die, but before the outcome is determined. You choose which of the d20s is used for the attack roll, ability check, or saving throw.”
So, say you have Disadvantage and roll a 3 and a 17. You decide to spend a luck point, and roll a 5 on the luck die. Since you can choose which d20 to use, you can pick the 17.
Extra Dimensional Storage
(1) Find Familiar Spell (PHB p240)
(2) Have familiar hold item (Carrying capacity is Strength Score x 15, PHB p176)
(3) Dismiss familiar as per spell “As an action, you can temporarily dismiss your familiar. It disappears into a pocket dimension where it awaits your summons.” (PHB 240)
This could be useful for storing your spellbook (3 lbs) or other highly valuable item(s) of limited weight and size.
Did you know: Paladins can double to triple (or more) Smite.
* X Smite Spells have a Casting Time of 1 Bonus Action and set up your next attack to additional do X.
* Divine Smite has no action, simply expend a Paladin Slot for bonus damage on each hit. No limitation on usage per round.
So at the second level (sadly once per day ) the Paladin can nova both his Slots for +2d8+1d6 Fire/Psychic. It’s not much but by level 20 this grows to +5d8+5d10 on the first hit with a second Divine Smite on his Extra Attack at +4d8 which is worth a total +68 damage.
Bards kan caste Paladin spells før de kan.
Tjek Players handbook efter “Lore Bards”
Den korte version er at de kan kaste spells fra andre klasses, eneste krav er at de selv kan kaste spells af det level. Så Rangers og Paladins som først får deres spells senere, dette giver Lore Bards spells som først burde virke late game meget tidligere.